Basic Training Program
Training of one’s natural instinct of psycho-physical stability.
This Is Not The Yoga You Know™! Practice HORA training is the FITNESS of the Evolutionary Instinctual Health. It is a training of Evolutionary Meditative Mobilization™.
- It is a practice, a method, of awakening one’s natural-evolutionary health, and its conscious and continuous training.
- Training of concentrated attention — a conscious, progressive, natural type of attention.
(It is different from ordinary, natural unconscious attention)
- Awakening of the memory of natural-evolutionary survival and natural-evolutionary health.
Basic Principles of Practice HORA® ― is basically the practice of survival. It is training of:
Training benefits For Men:
- Ability to live actively at any age
- The ability to be highly competitive
- Clarity of mind ― quick decision making
- An unyielding inner core, strength
Training benefits For Women:
- Female attractiveness ― always
- Psychological comfort and self confidence
- An energetic and fulfilling life
- The ability to live without fatigue and not become depleted
Training benefits For All:
- Effectiveness and productivity
- Resistance to stress
- Preventive wellness of the spine
- The ability to always be in shape
Is a type of training whereby the trainee’s concentration of attention is deepened through narrowing the focus of consciousness to produce the maximum effectiveness. This training increases mobilization activity in person’s body while maintaining open eyes and being engaged in various activities.
If you are in business, Meditative Mobilization will help a person keep your thoughts focused on the task for an extended period of time at the maximum level of effectiveness, with a completely different burnout rate of your intellectual muscles.
If you are in sports, Meditative Mobilization will help you compete at a completely different and more sustainable burnout rate, and to concentrate the entire body on the goal of throwing, jumping, running, etc.
Evolutionary Meditative Mobilization™
Trains a completely different type of connection between mind, body, and nervous system through a manifestation of the Evolutionary Universal Trinity Law:
1. Evolutionary instinctual anchoring/stability
2. Evolutionary instinctual breathing
3. Evolutionary instinctual attention
This allows a person to live in the universal informational union utilizing this different type of connection (mind, body, and nervous system) while being engaged in various business/social activities.