Basic Principles and Effectiveness of HORA Trance Fitness (HORA Trance Gymnastics)
According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (2011), there are more Americans between the ages of 18 and 25 illegally using prescription psychotherapeutic drugs (a.k.a. smart drugs/study drugs such as Adderall and Ritalin) than there are using cocaine and hallucinogens combined. For some, these substances are a way to communicate, make friends, and deal with pressure.
According the American College Health Association in its 2014 survey reported that:
- 1 in 6 college students (14.3%) had been diagnosed with, or treated for, anxiety.
- 1 in 5 of students (21.8%) of students said that within the last 12 months, anxiety had affected their academic performance.
Before it becomes a way of life, HORA-TRANCE FIT training offers an alternative and natural choice that will build self-sufficiency, self-confidence, increase energy, and remove tension. HORA-TRANCE FIT™ is a new type of social meet-up, as well as a fun and productive training for natural health. Our training prevents substance need and abuse in youth.
Since 2011, 100’s of anti-substance and anti-narcotic training sessions and master classes (large and small) have been held across the world at university campuses or public spaces in Chicago, Moscow, St Petersburg, Astana, Almaty, Helsinki.
- emission of adrenaline that goes along with visible shivering in the wrists and body
- elongation of the muscles, common to the young growing organism.
It is important to understand that elongation is not a stretch and is not stretching of the muscles.
- Stretching and elongation is used by all who trains physical exercises and culture. However, no known sport nor the Eastern systems use the term “elongation” and they do not unfold the meaning hidden in this term.
- Elongation is common to the growing young organism of the child.
These two interpenetrating actions of HORA Trance Fitness™ are designed in such way that action and calmness unite into one system (frame).
The approach is to do an action with simultaneous submergence into deep calmness while being in the zone of adrenaline upsurge and the principle of elongation that is common in the young growing organism. This summarized information is directed towards professional scientific discovery and comprehension. The article below adopts information for the mass audience.
Everyone knows that the intensive growth of a young organism comes with emotional flare-ups. The growth of various body parts: hands, then feet, etc. creates definitive discomfort. From this comes emotional instability and irritation in this age.
Elongation — plasticity of young organism — this is a necessary quality, that lifts compensatory pain shock. Moreover, the activation of the “adrenaline system” is necessary in order to overcome various setbacks. Adrenaline provokes internal shivering.
Elongation-plasticity and adrenaline’s shivering — are the two necessary factors in order for:
• the body to adapt to the needed physical skills.
• the brain to retain/imprint these skills and unite them into one system — the interconnection of coordinates between brain, body and nervous system.
Step by step, the personality is unveiled, and, at the end, we see a formed character. The formalized interconnection between brain, body and nervous system can be labeled as a formed character or a developed personality.
The already formed personality loses the ability of development that exists in adolescent age — lowering the plasticity and interconnectivity with the brain. This is when the brain (during the process of such plasticity) also carries in itself qualities of playable perception and teachability, the psychological ability of acquiring skills.
As a result, the training consists of two components of gymnastics: fast and slow fitness exercises.
#HORATRANCEFIT; #HORATRANCEFITNESS; #Endurance; #PracticeHORA
Next Page: History of Western Gymnastics
HORA Trance Fitness at UIC Chicago November 2017
HORA Trance Fitness at the Park, St. Petersburg by Teens and Youth
HORA Trance Fitness: Astana Kazakhstan, October 2017
HORA Trance Fitness in Chicago by Teens and Youth