HORA Trance Fit at Winnetka Community House on November 2, 2019
All funds raised by ticket sales from adults are reinvested in the event organization. The organizers do not make any profit from this event.
- This is an interactive fitness event with social focus and benefits to the participants.
- At the event, active participants follow the leader of HORA-TRANCE FIT by mirroring the moves.
- It is a method of recovery after any type of exhaustion and opportunity to break free from any type of addiction, stress or depression.
- Training of physical and intellectual super endurance.
- The bright and vital, evolutionary trance in which there is no tiredness — this is the difference of the HORA Trance Fitness from all other existing trances. This bright trance, this fitness of life against the dark, life-exhausting trances, including substance-induced trances.
According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (2011), there are more Americans between the ages of 18 and 25 illegally using prescription psychotherapeutic drugs (a.k.a. smart drugs/study drugs such as Adderall and Ritalin) than there are using cocaine and hallucinogens combined. For some, these substances are a way to communicate, make friends, and deal with pressure.
Before it becomes a way of life, HORA-TRANCE FIT training offers an alternative and natural choice that will build self-sufficiency, self-confidence, increase energy, and remove tension. HORA-TRANCE FIT™ is a new type of social meet-up, as well as fun and productive training for natural health.