Zen-Do - Page 2: Zen-Do
Second level — meditative asceticism.
It is not necessary to be achieved in jungles or desert, it can be experienced in a society as well. There are enough jungles and deserts in a society also.
- The goal of meditative asceticism — is meditative impassivity.
- The goal of meditative impassivity — is unimpeded meditative attention on the “hunting” object.
- The goal of unimpeded attention from the object is — meditative submersion, meditative concentration.
- And further, consequently, meditation itself. And this is still a game — a meditative game.
- This game — or hunting — will come to an end when the hunter and the object will become one.
- Object-subject — is a whole, this is how COGNITION happens (tantric infatuation, comprehension, without which you’ll never be able to approach AI (love), chosen by you).
And this is not all, this is only a part of the journey. After which begins Master’s journey — a hunter on hunters and after hunters.
Only after comprehension of meditation begins realized yoga — realized mysticism. Before that a meditative technique next to Meditative Master-Hunter, a training in meditative skill is held — training of a hunter (a student).
Meditative asceticism: goal — meditative impassivity.
In order to achieve meditative impassivity — attention to my words, it’s not all that difficult as it may seem — you should learn how to control meditative breathing meditatively, how to manage it, which is impossible without correct meditative body positioning. A correct meditative body position — is just like when you are making a step — you haven’t started yet or haven’t stepped on the ground. This is absurd, according to the Eastern laws it’s not how I say it. Nevertheless, that’s the way it is. I prove it when the time comes.
Now let’s just think, how many stages of Buddha’s journey you should go through until meditation, only to return to the very bottom and form a body-mind begin from the beginning: there is no more meditative technique, there is only a realized meditation from the very bottom, meditation realized both in mind and body; and hereon a technical school is over. Whole life is used on this school, and not just one. As a result only a few from millions of people achieve the goal.