Open, Complimentary Classes Schedule for USA
PRACTICE HORA is a completely new effective method of endurance training. The introductory class is a chance to learn about the practice and experience a sample of the physical exercises.
Practice HORA Open class is about 1 hour:
1. HORA-TRACK Exercises on the chair - 20 minutes
2. What is HORA presentation - 20 minutes
3. Interactive sample of physical HORA exercises - 20 minutes
Physical qualifications: One must be able to sit down and stand up from the floor, without help. To participate in the sample exercises one must have shoes preferable with flat/thin soul and comfortable cloth.
Key Words: Dynamic Meditation, Revitalization, Stress Management, Natural-Evolutionary Health, Personal Success, Evolutionary-Meditative Practice HORA, Trance
"~30 Minutes" HORA-TRANCE FIT Exercises on the Chair (for adults age 27+)
Training of physical and intellectual super endurance.
This is an interactive training with social focus and benefits to the participants.
At the training, active participants follow the leader of HORA-TRACK Exercises by mirroring the moves.
It is a method of recovery after any type of exhaustion and the opportunity to break free from various types of stresses, anxiety, depression, and other things that cause addictive choices.
The bright and vital, evolutionary trance in which there is no tiredness — this is the difference of the HORA trance from all other existing trances. This bright trance, this dance of life against the dark, life-exhausting trances, including drug-induced trances.
Learn more and sign up for a trial online classes at https://horatrancefit.com/
Evolutionary-Wellness Program of Practice HORA — is a practice, a method, of awakening one’s natural-evolutionary health, and its conscious and continuous training. Come and test our method for these concepts, witness and decide on yourself.
* Does it change your ability to be in shape
* Does it change your ability to be highly competitive
* Does it help you to retains the clarity of mind – quick decision making
* Does it help you to develop unyielding inner core, strength
* Does it change your ability to increase in charisma and attractiveness
* Does it change your psychological comfort and self-confidence
* Does it give you a new way to a more energetic and more fulfilling life
* Does it give you a new way to live without fatigue and not become depleted
* Does it change your effectiveness and productivity
* Does it change your resistance to stress
* Does it offers preventive wellness of the spine
Training benefits for Competitiveness:
- Ability to live actively at any age
- Ability to be highly competitive and productive
- Clarity of mind ― quick decision making
- An unyielding inner core, strength
- Resistance to stress and tension
Training benefits for Social life:
- Increased emotional and physical attractiveness
- Psychological comfort and self-confidence
- Ability to live without fatigue and not become depleted
- Preventive wellness